Who was I kidding when I signed up to work retail during the holidays? Just kidding....it's not so bad, just insanely busy. Today, I worked at 7:45 a.m. and there were people actually lined up at the door. Insane!
There isn't much of a reason for this post other than I am excited for Christmas and being able to go home, relax and enjoy my family. And the presents are a draw, too...more giving them than receiving, although receiving is nice.
It's late. I am tired and so I will say goodnight and Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
I remember working at BN and having people line outside the door all the time - I thought it was funny and would laugh at them till I was that person waiting for the doors to open my last year at State.
....Just wait for the day after Christmas :)
Post a Comment