There's the feeling again. The one that makes me a little sad to be saying goodnight to my roommates tonight. It's the Sunday night blues, and although I will only have them twice more this summer after tonight, I can't help but feel sad about having to make the trek to work in the morning. The weeks get a little longer every week, and I'm about ready to be back in Las Cruces, working and finishing my degree and staying more busy than I have been.
I miss my stuff and my friends there, although I don't know a lot of what is going on in everyone's lives.
I'm ready to get back and get into my active routine - running and going to the gym - so I can feel a bit better than I do now.
But most of all, I look forward to going back so that I can feel needed again...and so I can avoid the Sunday night blues.
1 comment:
What? Only two more Sundays? Where in the world did this summer go?? You need to hurry up and move to ABQ!
Post a Comment