I write this blog as I try to search for ways to pay for my graduate education without actually 1) working; 2) having to take out a loan; or 3) become a "working girl" (if you know what I mean). I have searched high and low for scholarships and grants to pay for my extended education, but I just don't understand how I have come up blank.
First of all, I am not becoming a teacher, so that leaves out about 25 percent of the money available. Second, I am not going to school for any sort of medical field specialty, which makes up about 50 percent of all the money available. And finally, the other option involves being a minority and "need-based" (of which, if you can't tell, I am neither...except maybe "need-based" but I "need" those shoes, right?).
So anyway, if anyone has any ideas as to how I can find some free money without killing myself to get it, I would appreciate it. Until then, I will just have to continue selling myself on the corner of Main and Picacho. Call me.
2 comments:
That is my corner DAMMIT!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry, Miss Jenna, but I don't know what you mean when you say "call girl."
Post a Comment