Sunday, October 24, 2010

What do you want to do?

I was asked this question tonight by someone that I have the utmost respect for--it came right after this person said, "You have a master's degree in government--why don't you use it?"

It started me thinking. What AM I doing? What do I want to do? Am I content to just work, doing what I know rather than what would challenge me?

Anyway, I've struggled with this for a few months. I'm a little up in the air on all of this. Kinda crazy. Am I wasting it?

Thoughts don't come together as well these days... I need to start writing my thoughts out. Might help make sense of it all.

1 comment:

Jessica Lynn said...

Honestly, I always pictured you writing political stories in Washington. But on the flip side, you're a fantastic writer and thrive wherever you work. Figure out what makes you happy and do that.