


We drove and drove and drove. Into the middle of nowhere, we drove. But he kept us going. The thought of getting to see Michael Buble in concert for the second time kept us going to the Santa Ana Star Center in BFE.
He was phenomenal. There is simply nothing to say that will capture the utter amazing-ness of this man. The entertainment factor was through the roof. Never a dull moment at one of his performances. From him challenging his bouncer to "catch me" as he leaped off the stage and ran as fast as he could to the back of the room, to calling one of his bandmates his "bitch," there was never a dull moment.
My favorite performance was him and the piano, singing "You Were Always on my Mind" and jokingly teasing someone who screamed "I love you, Michael" in the middle of the ballad.
I truly knew he was special when, before the last song in his encore, he turned to the audience and sincerely thanked all of us for coming to the performance, paying the money in "hard times." He said we were the reason he does this. He showed a very emotional side to him in this that I respected greatly.
Truly a wonderful performance. I highly recommend it.
P.S. We had third row seats, but the woman sitting next to us has been to more than 50 performances and told us when Michael was going to call people up to come up to the front. I pulled a Heisman through the crowd to get the position you see in the pictures.....front and center to the man that would be my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment